There were several interesting papers published at the 18th World Wide Web Conference (WWW2009) in Madrid last month. Below is a list of papers that I’m planning to read:
This list will be updated as I remember/discover more interesting papers.
- Extracting Key Terms From Noisy and Multi-theme Documents – Grineva, Maria and Grinev, Maxim and Lizorkin, Dmitry
- Discovering Users’ Specific Geo Intention in Web Search – Yi, Xing and Raghavan, Hema and Leggetter, Chris
- Sitemaps: Above and Beyond the Crawl of Duty – Schonfeld, Uri and Shivakumar, Narayanan
- From SOA to REST – Pautasso, Cesare and Wilde, Erik
- Graffiti: Node Labeling in Heterogeneous Networks – Angelova, Ralitsa and Kasneci, Gjergji and Suchanek, Fabian M. and Weikum, Gerhard
- Graph Based Crawler Seed Selection – Zheng, Shuyi and Dmitriev, Pavel and Lee Giles, C.
- Instance-based Probabilistic Reasoning in the Semantic Web – Oliveira, Pedro and Gomes, Paulo
If you’d like to recommend other papers to be added this list, contact me!